Certified Flight Instructor Program (CFI)
Certificate Program / 24 months, 435 Clock Hours Total / 200 Flight Hours
- Private Pilot Certificate;
- Commercial Pilot Certificate; and
- Certified Flight Instructor Certificate.
- 180 Hours Dual VFR Flight Training;
- 5 Hours Dual IFR Flight Training;
- 15 Solo / Supervised Solo;
- 113 Hours Ground Instruction; and
- 100 Hour Pre- and Post- Flight Briefing Instruction.
The Certified Flight Instructor Program is designed to train a student pilot from their beginning initial flight through completion of their Certified Flight Instructor certificate. Upper Limit Aviation’s CFI Program is designed to prepare students to pass both their written and practical FAA examinations through their private pilot, commercial and certified flight instructor certificates.
The CFI Program teaches student pilots how to fly and then helps beginning instructors understand and apply the fundamentals of instruction. The CFI Program prepares student pilots for initial entry-level jobs in the industry.
Included in the CFI Program